2024 SD DRAIN DITCH TRAINING SESSIONS
SD Drain training classes are available to users who are current with their software maintenance.
Click here for to view the 2023 SD Drain Ditch training presentation.
On-line Training Sessions
- February 6th & 7th, 2024. Registration opens December 27th, 2023
- January 29th & 30th, 2024. Registration opens December 27th, 2023
Grand Forks Training
- January 31st & February 1st, 2024. Registration opens December 27th, 2023
Devils Lake, ND Training
- To be determined.
SD DRAIN DITCH training will cover:
- Navigating the program
- GPS setup
- Importing background images
- Aligning background images
- Ditching cut options
- Backslope settings including surveyed backslope
- Parabolic ditch settings
- 3D view
- Ditch editing tools
- Benefits of using a slope sensor
- Hot spotting your phone to use with SD Drain
- Exporting SHP files and importing to Google Earth
- Rust Sales drainage maps - opening in Google Earth
- GPS data logging
- User feedback
Although it's not necessary for online training, we suggest you have your SD Drain computer nearby. Remember to update your SD Drain computer to the latest release. Please bring your computer and A/C power cord to in-person training. PX-501 users can run off the computer's internal battery during training so please fully charge your PX-501 prior to your selected training session.