2018 SD DRAIN DITCH TRAINING SESSIONS
Registering with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac? – The SAFARI browser won’t work for registration. Please use the Chrome browser or call 701-282-9194 to register.
TRAINING SESSIONS PROVIDED AT NO COST AND ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OWNERS & OPERATORS OF THE SD DRAIN DITCHING PACKAGE WITH AN ACTIVE SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE PLAN.
Click on specific date & time to register. All classes are identical so you only need to register for one session.
Fargo, ND at the NDSCS Skills & Technology Training Center 1305 19th Ave. N
- Tuesday, January 16th, 8:30am – 11:30am – registration closed
- Tuesday, January 16th, 1:00pm – 4:00pm – registration closed
- Wednesday, January 17th, 8:30am – 11:30am – registration closed
- Wednesday, January 17th, 1:00pm – 4:00pm – registration closed
Grand Forks, ND at the Alerus Center, 1200 S 42nd St.
- Thursday January 18th, 8:30am – 11:30am – registration closed
- Thursday January 18th, 1:00pm – 4:00pm – registration closed
- Friday January 19th, 8:30am – 11:30am
Online Training (register to receive log-in information)
Altona, MB at the Altona Curling Club, 227 10th Ave. NW
SD DRAIN DITCH training will cover:
- Navigating the program
- GPS setup
- Importing background images
- Aligning background images
- Exporting “as built” ditches
- Ditching cut options
- Backslope settings
- 3D view
- Ditch editing tools
You need to bring your computer & power cord to training. Rust Sales will NOT have any computers to use for training classes. Space is limited, so contact us today.
SD Drain Ditch Training Videos: